Stanley

Stanley is a village on the right bank of the River Tay. The village was named after Lady Amelia Stanley the daughter of James Stanley. 7th Earl of Derby.

Stanley Mills was once a cotton mill and also produced cigarette ribbon, it was established in 1787. The village was built to hous the workers of the mill.

©2017 Reid Estates
Web Design: Inspire Web Development